View Single Post
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuppo View Post
I've been searching all over today for this with no luck. I have an iPad 2 and I'm about to buy an Apple TV2 because I saw on the iPad 2 video that you are able to display everything you are doing on iPad 2 to your TV using the Apple TV2. Now, I'm I correct on that? I know that with Airplay I can send iTunes videos and music and Netflix, etc. But what about the apps, the desktop, just like they showed; is that possible and how? Thanks in advance for the information.
I think the ATV2 will only display from AirPlay enabled APPS. To get what I saw in the demos (total mirroring of iPad2 display regardless of APP) you need to use the HDMI display adapter and connect it to your TV through HDMI. Or at least that is how I interpreted what I saw.

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks