Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
03-11-2011, 10:44 PM
What OS disk are you trying to boot from:
- what OS version is the disk?
- what color is the disk (gray, black, white)?
- if gray...did this disk come with the computer originally?
If it's a gray disk...and it did not come with the computer originally...then it won't work. Gray disks are model specific...and most likely...the gray disk you have isn't for a 1.25ghz G4 Mac-Mini.
- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery