Thread: iPad stylus
View Single Post
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

I use a iPad stylus that I purchased at Best Buy by Targus. Seems very similar to the linked one, so I'm sure it's fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianLachoreVPI View Post
i picked up the pogo - which is regarded (at least from I had read) as one of the better ones available. It works just fine - but to me, IMO, the experience still isn't such that I can replace a regular notebook in a meeting. I do wonder if the faster processor in the iPad 2 might improve handwriting performance - as I find if I try to right normally -it lags, won't keep up...etc. At any rate - the pogo stylus is just fine - but I have yet to find a note taking application (and I have tried many) that performs sufficiently to allow me to integrate the iPad into my everyday productivity workflow. But - I expect that day will be here eventually.
What app do you use for taking notes that you notice lag? I use Notes Plus, and even doing fast scribbles it seems to keep up just fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razormac View Post
FWIW a carrot will work as a stylus (I got bored one day at lunch and ran some food related experiments) and you can always use it as an after-note snack when you're done.
Do you know any good reviews on carrots?
QUOTE Thanks