Thread: iPad stylus
View Single Post
BrianLachoreVPI

BrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiyah View Post
I want to get a stylus for note-taking on the iPad but I have found/heard mixed reviews. I plan to use it for apps such as iAnnotate, Penultimate, etc.

What stylus do you have or recommend? Do they work well? Does it create a problem if other parts of your hand touch the screen while writing? Do they feel similar to a pen? Does it write like a fine tip or a fat marker?

All advice is appreciated. TIA!
i picked up the pogo - which is regarded (at least from I had read) as one of the better ones available. It works just fine - but to me, IMO, the experience still isn't such that I can replace a regular notebook in a meeting. I do wonder if the faster processor in the iPad 2 might improve handwriting performance - as I find if I try to right normally -it lags, won't keep up...etc. At any rate - the pogo stylus is just fine - but I have yet to find a note taking application (and I have tried many) that performs sufficiently to allow me to integrate the iPad into my everyday productivity workflow. But - I expect that day will be here eventually.
QUOTE Thanks