View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

I bought one of those hybrid drives in December. It booted my machine in 21 seconds. It's a nice drive if you like to sit and wait 5 seconds for letters to appear when you type in the search field of your browser. If you like looking at the spinning beach ball, you'll love this drive.

I replaced it after a month with a WD Black 500 GB that I can't get a boot time under 45 seconds. It blows that hybrid out of the water at everything else.

I'll sell you the one I have at 30% off Amazon or newegg price and include the shipping.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks