View Single Post
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmonkey View Post
Have you experienced any problems that cause you to say that it's "fairly good" and not awesome? If so, please elaborate.
No problems per se, just that digital subscriptions tend to be considerably more expensive than I am used to paying for the hard copy. And, the experience of reading a paper magazine is a little better than the digital--though you have the trade-offs of convenience and availability, plus lack of clutter with the digital.
If the prices were similar I would never subscribe to a hard copy magazine again. But that doesn't mean reading the paper version isn't a marginally better experience.

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks