Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
02-07-2011, 11:29 PM
There are two issues here:
1. Trying to import data from 15 year-old files into a more modern program (compatible or not...who knows).
2. Trying to import data from 3.5" floppies into a more modern computer. Trust me...unless you have the proper equipment...this isn't as easy as it may sound.
- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery