View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Aah...that helps.

I think that both "chscag" and myself thought that you were talking about charging your iPhone in these two ways:

1. Charging it with an external charger (like both you linked in post #5).

2. Charging your iPhone from one of the USB ports on a Macintosh computer.

I'm thinking that what "chscag" meant by a "no-brainer"...is that charging your iPhones battery via a separate "plug-in" charger is almost always better/faster than charging from a computers USB port...since the USB port on a computer generally is not that powerful.

BOTH of the devices you mentioned...are external (external to a computers USB port) devices for charging. So either one will be faster than a laptops USB port.

So charging your iPhone via an external charger (either one of the two your linked) will be faster than using one of the USB ports on a laptop.

- Nick

- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks