Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
01-29-2011, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by SBDTHRU
If I were to buy the DualHead2Go DE, would I be able to have 3? Or does the combined resolution include the iMac as well? Is there anyway to run 3 (or maybe more?
) on the iMac?
Newegg.com - Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition T2G-D3D-IF
2. USB video adapter (not sure how many you can use simultaneously), and max. resolution may not be perfect:
OWC USB to DVI/HDMI/VGA Video Display (Up to... (VIDU2DVIA) at OWC
Hope this helps,
- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery