Thread: Mac Mini
View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtomay View Post
I
It'd probably be ok for a first Mac, just to get a feel of OS X to see if you like it, if you can get it for $200 - $250 would really be stretching it's value imho.. I wouldn't give any more than that for it - don't care how much they're selling for.
Believe it or not...I got a 1.5ghz Mac-Mini a couple months ago for $50 (but this was an incredible deal).

@wirewiz: I probably wouldn't go any higher than $125-$150 for the Mac-Mini...then add on top of that any extra $$$ for the monitor, wireless mouse, and wireless keyboard. Depending on the brands of the extras...I could see going $200-$225 for everything.

FYI...the 1.5ghz Mac-mini is the fastest non-Intel Mac-mini.

Good luck,

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks