Thread: iMac Recall
View Single Post
MacDude121

MacDude121 is a glorious beacon of lightMacDude121 is a glorious beacon of lightMacDude121 is a glorious beacon of lightMacDude121 is a glorious beacon of lightMacDude121 is a glorious beacon of lightMacDude121 is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: Black MacBook 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB Ram - iMac G4 700MHz, 512MB Ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
Did you watch the video? It's really aggravating, glitches all over the screen, can't do anything intensive, I crash at least 4 times a day. It's a defect in the design, and Apple wants $1000 to fix it. The is computer is ONLY 4 years old. I've had multiple mid-range HP's that didn't even cost $500 that lasted much longer on stock hardware with heavier MUCH gaming than I have done on the Mac.

I didn't start the petition. I just found it, and I agree. I don't have $1000 to spend on a 4 year old computer that I barely spent over $1000 for, and I certainly can't afford a new one.
ONLY 4 years old? There's quite a few people that replace their computers every 4-5 years, 4 years old is definitely NOT a new computer anymore. Then again, Macs do tend to last much longer than your average PC.
QUOTE Thanks