View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMacMan56 View Post
Hi Guys,

I am a little worried about my iMac I am not sure if it is normal I have the 21.5"
If I touch the back of it I can roughly guess it is 25 Degrees atleast most likley warmer

Is this normal?
WOW...are you saying 25C?...that's nothing!!!

MacBooks & MacBook Pros have cpu temps that can get as high as 70-90C...and even higher...with the external housing warm enough to make your legs turn red...and some folks have reported slight burns.

Do a Google search for a program called "Temperature Monitor"...install it...and see what your actual internal temps are. Remember that the computers internal temps can vary depending on what you're doing...and even by the temperature of the room the computer is in.

HTH,

- Nick

- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks