View Single Post
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastonthewestsi View Post
A novice to MACs in general, I prowled through the "preferences" menus and finally in the "keyboard and mouse" section found, under shortcuts, "reverse black and white". Still puzzled at how Kiki figured this one out, I then had to find a way to look up which keys were represented by the keyboard shortcut symbols....ah. finally. Back to normal.
Thanks for your comments!
I will turn off the computer when I leave next time! turning off the monitor is obviously not enough! She's watching me type now, and is probably memorizing.....

Glad everything has turned out well. You don't have to turn off your Mac, just log out . . . assuming you have a user accounts set up (always a good idea, especially since it allows you to set up guest log ins if you have a visitor who wants to use your Mac to check eMail--no worrys then about them inadvertently changing your settings).

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks