View Single Post
iggibar

iggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 4.1 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. Power Mac G5. iPhone 5s 64gb

Did you guys read the rules? It's like Apple is paying you $10K to use you.
Quote:
The winner agrees to allow Sponsor to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law.
I think it would be pretty dumb to use TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS on just iTunes alone. I would sell it, and get actual cash...bring home a new Mac along with a bunch of the best apps!

If the last iTunes download counter wasn't real, I don't think this one is real either. Also, you have 25 chances per day to get the ten's billion download. You don't have to download $ apps, free one's count also. Have fun! It's worth a try!

“If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” Marcus Aurelius
QUOTE Thanks