View Single Post
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleHaze View Post
I want to put videos I've created as a .mov file and view put them on my iPad to show clients. I converted them to Mpeg 4 but they look horrible!
Is there a better way?
Ummm… have you tried playing the .MOV file on the iPad? It's Apple's format and I would expect them to be supported. I just quickly tested one to confirm it and no problems playing one here at all. You have to make sure the video is in iTunes, then under your iPad's sync settings, go to Movies, then enable "Sync Movies" and either sync 'em all, or pick the ones you want. After syncing, play it via the Videos app.
QUOTE Thanks