View Single Post
IvanLasston

IvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2

SBSettings I use all the time - but I travel a lot so I have to turn radios on and off frequently.
Five Icon dock - why this isn't the default I have no idea.
Veency - actually control your iphone from your computer through VNC. This includes being able to send texts with your keyboard and mouse. (Peoople have been asking for a way to do this via bluetooth)
ssh - able to connect to the phone through ssh - and through sftp/scp - so you can move data onto and off your iphone.
Intelliscreen - costs money but a summary screen when your iphone is locked - this should be standard. I think Cydget is a free/semi-free version.

Note Veency and ssh as well as mobile terminal have security implications so know what you are doing before installing these. (Change passwords and make them strong)
QUOTE Thanks