View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

The only trouble I'm having with this entire discussion is that an "intermediate" level video editor is not making enough money to afford a Mac for "at least two years?" Something is really wrong with this picture ...

Anyway, that and other factors make the discussion a little silly, I agree. I will say that Premiere Pro and After Effects are also popular on the Mac platform, so when you DO change over (and eventually you will have to, as you've already noted, due to the continuing popularity of Mac-only Final Cut Studio), you'll at least have one leg up knowing Premiere. The more systems you know, the more employable you'll be -- and the only platform that runs all three of the major video editing suites -- is Mac.
QUOTE Thanks