View Single Post
technologist

technologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chscag View Post
I don't know if I would agree with the opinion that Office 2008 is "lousy"
What I meant was, it's slow, has an ugly, cluttered interface, had no VBA support. And then there's Entourage.... I got it for free, and can't imagine having to have paid for it.

Quote:
That said, the advantage of using the Office 2008 Home and Student version is that it can be installed on 6 machines. I have the Office 2011 version for Home and Student (family pack) and it can only be installed on 2 machines.

Your choice.
The 2011 Home and Student version includes 3 licenses
Amazon.com: Office Mac Home and Student 2011 - Family Pack (3 Licenses): Mac OS X: Software that's the same as the 2008 Home and Student

The 2011 Home and Business version includes only two.
QUOTE Thanks