View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Quote:
Like the title says, is there a way to make the Mac version of Office look like its PC counterpart? I am a new Mac user (still use a PC laptop for work/school purposes) and I have grown to really like the menu style and whatnot of Office 2007 while I can't stand the setup for Office 2008 for Mac.
I don't know if I would agree with the opinion that Office 2008 is "lousy", however, since there is no way to add a ribbon to it, it's never going to be able to look like Office 2007 or 2010 for Windows, nor 2011 for the Mac.

That said, the advantage of using the Office 2008 Home and Student version is that it can be installed on 6 machines. I have the Office 2011 version for Home and Student (family pack) and it can only be installed on 2 machines.

Your choice.
QUOTE Thanks