Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
01-04-2011, 07:58 PM
It sounds to me that this iMacs display has been "zoomed" somehow (since you have an issue at the top & the bottom of the display).
Two ways to fix this:
1. Go to the Apple Menu > System Preferences > Universal Access > turn "Zoom" to "Off".
2. Use the three key combination..."Command + Option + 8"...to turn the "Zoom" off.
- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery