Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
01-04-2011, 08:41 PM
1. Powermac G3's have a maximum supported hard drive size of 128gig. So that 500 gig hard drive might be causing issues.
2. A second thought is that your startup hard drive is on it's way to "kicking the bucket". You may be able to get it to boot ok for a while...but eventually it will die completely (if this is the problem).
- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery