View Single Post
iggibar

iggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 4.1 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. Power Mac G5. Galaxy Note 4 160gb*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFlake View Post
Uh no it doesn't... I run it and my battery lasts throughout the day without problems and it is a 3G. It does put additional strain on the battery but it doesn't run it down fast and this certainly has nothing to do with the slowness that people had with jailbreaking. Early JB slowed the phone down because of crappy kernel building but for the most part that has been resolved. This has nothing to do with app coding.

That being said, there are apps that do stuff like drain the battery and make the phone run hot (MyWi and My3G for instance) but that is to be expected considering you are bypassing certain restrictions that Apple put in place for this exact reason. Even Face Time on WiFi will drain a battery pretty fast. I guess Apple coding isn't efficient?
Your whole reply was one HUGE oxymoron.

“If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” Marcus Aurelius
QUOTE Thanks