View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Hi Holgal and welcome to the forums.

If your brother got it through a Telco it could well be locked to that Telco. But most phones are unlocked here in Aust, so i would first find out if it is unlocked. If it is you can use it anywhere in the world you wish too.
Will you be Staying in NZ ?? Are you in NZ now ?? (Presume you are as you went to Telecom, which we dont have in Aust)
Find out from your brother what he dod when he first got it.....
Being Non Techie i wouldnt JB it but try to get it unlocked if it is locked ....
Post back we will work it out for ya

Cheers

Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
MoTM ☆☆☆
QUOTE Thanks