View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by danjo View Post
If there is nothing better you know just pass and don't reply. That's simple and easy.
Eventually if I can't find any solution by monday that would be my only choice. (you realise that the "advice" is unavailable during the Christmas holiday weekend)

I don't know what is so hard about focusing on the issue when someone asks clear and specific question?!
You really arent that gracious in the help you are getting fro free on Christmas eve .... Are ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by danjo View Post
By the way, for those who may come here for similar issue, if you'r laptop doesn't turn on then follow these steps from Apple (and don't listen to those who think it's a hardware issue, it may well be only a simple software problem):
Well im going down the Hardware road as well. If it being Software you would be able to start up at least n then it would tell you if and what is the problem ...
What Simple software problem do you think t is to not start up the Mac??

And low and behold, in the link you provided #8 says ring Apple .... Hmmm sounds familiar doesnt it Post #2 from bob

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!