Thread: Superdrive>>
View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Different laser? Don't know enough about the technical side to answer that. Only know that players quite often will quit working with one media and work just fine with the other.

(Most technicians would not recommend this, but if I have no cleaning disc around, I'll remove the battery, unplug from power, take a can of compressed air and give it a quick burst in 2 or three directions through the slot. Wait for a couple of minutes before you apply power again. Seen this work too many times to count on my own drives.)

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks