Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
12-14-2010, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by Dmrogen
Question: How do I get the CD out of the drive?
Question: Did this erase my hard drive from the iMac?
Question: What do I do once I get the CD out? I want to upgrade all the way to snow leopard and just need to know which CD to buy
Thanks for the model info.
1. To get the CD out of the drive...there's a button on the keyboard in the upper right corner that has a triangle on it...push this button. Or...you can restart the computer, immediately press & hold the mouse button...and the disk should eject.
2. No...this should not have erased your HD.
3. Go to your nearest Apple Store...and purchase a $29 Snow Leopard install disk.
- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery