Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
12-10-2010, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by hannahonna
I'm using Snow Leopard, what other kind of info do you need?
Just so everyone knows EXACTLY what you're dealing with...tell us:
- the specs on your computer (model, processor speed, etc.)
- exactly what version of Snow Leopard you're running
Other than that...one additional thing I would like to know is how full is your hard drive (tell us what size HD you have & how full it is). If your hard drive is totally full (or almost full)...your computer cannot operate...and could be doing what you describe.
- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery