View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2009 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

Either Premiere Pro is far buggier than I would have believed it to be, or you have a defective machine. My guess would be the latter.

I'm really sorry you're having this problem (but I think in hindsight the defective port right out of the box was a clue). My advice would be to contact Apple or the shop that did the original work (who are, of course an authorised Apple service provider, right?).

Apple's machines are generally of an incredibly high standard and only a tiny percentage have defects like this, but you've drawn the short straw (perhaps). I'm not just saying this because I like Apple -- Consumer Reports *and* PC World magazines (and every other reputable testing body) say the same thing.

The sooner you get that machine in front of a tech and show them the problem, the quicker it will be fixed (or replaced).
QUOTE Thanks