View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2009 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tequilathecat View Post
When I left click on the drive and go to "get info" it says there is 48GB used on the drive. When I go to "Quick Look" it says there is 1.8TB available- the whole drive... Confusing!
No ... it's a 2TB drive, and if you're using Snow Leopard then all 2TB would show up if the drive were in fact empty.

That 48GB is something. Use a program like Grand Perspective to find out what it is. You never said how much of the drive was full before you loaned it to the bf.

In any case, my bet would be that the 48GB will turn out to be either the export or the "few chunks" you refer to. And that your bf is, um, deliberately omitting a portion of "everything" he did to the drive while you were gone because he knows what would happen if he told you.*

*disclaimer: I don't know your boyfriend and don't mean to cast aspersions on his character -- but I know men and their fear of punishment.
QUOTE Thanks