View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

Quote:
I think the point people want to make here is iTunes is not very user friendly especially for those who are not very techy or new to iTunes. It could do with a clear and concise tutorial/manual explaining the options and how they work. Even the tutorial that it presently has assumes that you already understand what syncing is.
I think that's a reasonable statement; although anecdotally I haven't run into many people who have that particular issue, I have seen the "double entries" issue a time or two and agree that Apple could make syncing more elegant and provide more info for troubleshooting, certainly.

What I've found happens a lot is that people think that if the music is on their iPod they can then delete it from iTunes, which is incorrect. I'm sure there are ways to make that work, but that's not the way the program is meant to be used.
QUOTE Thanks