05-18-2005, 01:38 PM
1. It's not syncable, you'll have to purchase something like "Sync Entourage-Address Book" which is an applescript which you can find on http://www.macupdate.com
and then use iSync to sync your phone, etc or another program called e2Sync which is pretty awesome and works right in iSync.
2. As for sounds, in the Entourage help when searching for sound it says:
1. On the Entourage menu, click General Preferences.
2. Click the Notification tab.
3. Under Sounds, do any of the following:
• To change the sound set, click the sound set you want on the Sound set pop-up menu.
• To turn a sound on or off, select or clear the check box next to the sound.
Tip To preview a sound before turning it on or off, click Preview Sound button next to the sound.
You'll need to download songs and put them in your Documents / Microsoft User Data / Entourage Sound Sets folder.
I am using 2004 Entourage so if you are using a newer version then I would suggest that you go up to the Help menu and do some searches there.