Thread: Apple TV advice
View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

OS 9 is way before my time with a Mac, so I have no clue what that would do for you.
OS 9 is over 10 years old and you will need OS X (and I think 10.5.7 or above) in order to have a version of iTunes that would stream to the new Apple TV.

My best guess is that the WD Media player would probably be more applicable to what you're wanting to do, especially if all of your content is not iTunes compatible.
Think we have a few members here with the WD players. Hopefully, they can join in. If not, there are several forums out there related to their media players. It might be advantageous to check them out and ask some questions.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks