View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP-ME View Post
Now if I could just make the toolbar icons in Firefox larger I would be content?
So far at least with the FireFox built in settings, all I have found is a way to make the toolbar icons SMALLER! Grin That would not work! Will see if I can maybe find a plugin for you.

My eyesight is not the best either so I can understand. I am able to get around it most of the time with 2.75x reading glasses.

Edit: Give this a try. Icons in the FF toolbar are way larger. Only thing is it adds something with Bing search but that you can disable in the Plug In's settings. See if this helps.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6070/
QUOTE Thanks