View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Instead of cluttering up another members thread with my post below...I thought that I would post it here. In another thread you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP-ME View Post
I would liken W7 to Marilyn Monroe with the brains of Einstein with OS X being the class swot who never wants to party. Give the girl a new frock.
I know that I & and others have helped you quite a bit with your Mac & OS X endeavors in a number of threads...and now you're on your 2nd Mac-mini...and all I keep hearing from you is complaints!

You're complaining that:

- OS X is not customizable enough
- You don't like Safari that's why you're using Firefox
- You're complaining that stuff looks too small on your 24" monitor compared to your Windows computer
- You're complaining that text in Safari & Firefox is too small.
- you were complaining that the quality of Macintosh computers is poor because your 1st Mac-mini had a problem (which could have been user error)...but if not...all you had to do was return it for another one!
- You also said, "I would liken W7 to Marilyn Monroe with the brains of Einstein with OS X being the class swot who never wants to party."
- I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting.

And when someone helps you out with a solution to a problem (earlier in this thread) you say...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP-ME View Post
That seems to have improved things somewhat.
..."Instead of saying..."Wow...that really helped!". You can't even be enthusiastic when someone solves a Mac OS X problem for you!!!

So can you please remind me again (with all of the complaining) why you're even considering using a Macintosh in the first place?

Thanks,

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks