View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP-ME View Post
I have found a great little add-on for Firefox called NoSquint - this really is a worthwhile add-on for anyone who finds the web pages using Firefox a tad small. The add-on puts a little icon in the bottom right hand corner of the page similar to IE where you can select what size of text etc. you find comfortable.
Thanks for the heads up on that Firefox plug in. It just might help someone with bad eyesight down the road. My eyesight is not the best but so far I can get by with reading glasses and playing with the Font Size in Safari or Firefox.
QUOTE Thanks