View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Do you have Roxio Toast or Burn on your MBP? If not, you can do this with Disk Utility.

Get the Live CD Image of Open Suse. You can mount the image .ISO in OSX and use Disk Utility to burn the CD.

Reason I asked if you had Burn or Roxio Toast because it's even easier in those applications. Just right click on the open suse live CD ISO and on burn or toast, the application will open and it will make the CD of the Image for you.

I have made a few both Open Suse and Ubuntu Live CD's recently on my iMac G5 in fact. All worked great in any PC I used them on.
QUOTE Thanks