View Single Post
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

Alright I will see if I can explain it easy

Use system restore (I think it is accessories) to go back a day before you first inserted the cd (When it autoruns it installs the copyprotection software on your comp).

Go to Run
type regedit and hit enter

Once you're in the Registry Editor click the following:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
SYSTEM
CurrentControlSet
Services
Cdrom

Then on the right side of the screen, double-click "AutoRun" and make sure "Value Data" is set to 0 and not 1. Then restart your computer. This should stop the CD from installing the software once you put it in the drive.

Now you should be able to rip it in iTunes. (The easy way to stop autoplay is to press and hold down Shift when you put the CD in, but doing it the long way will be a permanent solution).

I have been to a bunch of shows. Would have gone to Roseland on monday night but I had finals Tuesday morning and night. I am going to Bonnaroo this year and the Randalls Island festival. I was at the Central Park concert and just about every other NY area show they have played

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks