View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mhz View Post
Also, would I have issues with the keyboard? I believe I read something about it having a strange or outdated cable that could be a problem if I was to gut the rest.
Yes...I was thinking that the keyboard would be a hassle as well. If you try installing a newer logic board into the clamshell's case...the connector on the Clamshell's keyboard cable most likely will be different. Same thing goes for the cables from the display to the logic board.

These are just some of the "hurdles" you face when considering this sort of project. If it was easy...many many more people would be doing it.

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks