View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mhz View Post
Yeah, I was broke then. I have a job now.
I kind of want something with a bit more style though. Something unique. Lots of people have MacBooks at my school, and frankly it ends up looking boring. To carry around a Clamshell, then shock people when I tell them about the upgraded specs would be awesome.
Hey congrats on the job!...it's nice to have some spending money!!!

As far as the project...yeah I totally understand the "style" angle. I think one of the limitations of the "clamshell case" is the area for the display. The Clamshell iBooks had a somewhat small 12" display...and considering the size of the clamshell housing...you should be able to put a bigger display into it. Just got to trim the display bezel. But if you don't mind the 12" display...you could leave it.

Good luck,

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks