View Single Post
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

You're unlucky!
Do you have any idea how many items people have purchased with something wrong (out of the box)?
Do you understand that mass production leads to a few items getting under the radar?
Do you have any idea how many Apple products have been sold without any problems?
These are all rhetorical questions!
The good news is, that when you deal with Apple about this faulty Mac, the customer service is far above and beyond any company that I have dealt with, and I believe that my sentiment is shared by majority of customers.
I have had way worse luck than you have, but I am not going to get into that.
At the end of the day, if you just received your MBP, take it back to Apple straight away, and they will swap it out for a new one, listing yours as D.O.A.
If you wait past the (I believe 7 or 14 days), then they will look at it and either repair or replace it.
I do recommend though, that you call or go in there with a more positive attitude than your first post here is portraying
QUOTE Thanks