. No, hopefully in the next major update to OS X.7 (OS X 10.7) trim will be supported, but then again, hopefully SSDs will be more reasonably priced by then. 2. Moshi clearguard is the general favourite Moshi ClearGuard Keyboard Protector for" /> Mac Forums - View Single Post - Hello everyone! new here, need some advice!
View Single Post
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

1. No, hopefully in the next major update to OS X.7 (OS X 10.7) trim will be supported, but then again, hopefully SSDs will be more reasonably priced by then.
2. Moshi clearguard is the general favourite Moshi ClearGuard Keyboard Protector for Aluminum MacBook and MacBook Pro - Apple Store (U.S.)
3.That is a personal preference thing, but I wouldn't want to detract from the vibrant display.

When you sign in, when you are asked if you want the browser to remember your user name and password, say yes.
Same goes when you are prompted to save login information in keychain.
QUOTE Thanks