View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Sorry, I've been slammed this week with some 12 hr work days and haven't been able to wrap my mind around this one. I'll do some digging and get some info up for you, but it may be Saturday.

Just quickly - You must use HDMI 2 with a computer, which you have now.
Next, go ahead and open up the manual to page 28.
Start with the last item on that page - Image Reset - you may need to dig around further to find out how to do that.
Then start working through that page, including trying the Source button to select PC Mode.

What resolutions is it giving you the option for?
Have you connected this mini with the same adapter/cable to another TV and verified that the cable is indeed working?

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks