View Single Post
MYmacROX

MYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2008 15" MBP ML, 2012 21.5" iMac ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melermo View Post
I have a 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, does that mean I can purchase some kind of upgrade that will put me directly into 10.6 at the same cost as if I had a Leopard? And also, id i buy this upgrade, do I get more GB on my computer too? Because the game requires 2 GB and I only have one.
You only have 1GB of free space on your HDD?? If that's the case, you need a new HDD (or free up A LOT of space) first before you worry about upgrading your OS.
And yes, you can purchase the $169 box set that chscag mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrant View Post
i have a macbook that came with Tiger, with an intel processor. I wanted to upgrade to Leopard but then i got the idea of just buying the Snow Leopard upgrade. So thats what i did. First i backed up my hard drive to an external drive, and after that i just put the snow leopard disk in, and it upgraded just fine.
The $29 SL upgrade DVD is for upgrading from Leopard only.

16GB iPhone 5, 64GB Wi-Fi only iPad 1st Gen.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.
QUOTE Thanks