View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4, 3 iPods, OS X 10.9.2

Did you read the comments below the article? One guy said the reason Apple geniuses were better versed and trained is that they were paid more than the Best Buy geeks. I thought (maybe mistakenly) that they were both paid around the minimum wage and were given salary increases over time - according to their abilities.

Overall I thought the questions presented to both were very good. However, my personal experience with both geniuses and geeks (I may be biased) is that the geniuses I spoke with were much better informed than the geeks. On several occasions I've had geeks try to "snow" me with double talk.

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks