View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

"bobtomay" practically took all of the words out of my mouth!

Like Bob said...most 24" LCD display's available today have a 1920 x 1080, or 1920 x 1200 resolution. I saw one for $150 dollars the other day. Sure a 37" monitor will look a lot more impressive due to it's size...but you won't get any additional resolution...everything on the 37" display will just be larger.

A 37" display is going to take up a heck of a lot of room, cost you a heck of a lot more money...and probably use 2-4 times the electricity!

Here's a really quick example of what you can get for $179:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824009179

Keep your eyes "peeled" for some monitors on sale/special...and I'm sure you can do even better on the price.

Get yourself a decent 23"-24" display...and you're good to go!

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks