Thread: GPU heat issues
View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Yeah, I know. I've tried everything from Motherboard Monitor (which is the most popular for Win machines) to several off the wall programs that claimed to be able to monitor any Intel chipset board. No joy.

The only program that I found which will work "somewhat" to control temps and give a CPU readout is "rmclock". It's a flaky program though. It'll load in the system tray which is nice but doesn't always work right. When I had XP running it worked most of the time, but with Win 7, it's just not dependable.

So... my advice is: When in Windows 7, you have to fly "by the seat of your pants" no autopilot available.

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks