View Single Post
Nethfel

Nethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10

A couple things - IMHO, using dpkg to do an install on a non-debian based system isn't the best solution I know there is a porting of the dpkg for OSX, but still..

There are generic tarballs that you should probably be getting your package to install from that you can download here: Métamorphose : A File and Folder Renamer - Download .

Now, the errors basically say you're missing some python modules - namely python-wxgtk2.8, python-imaging and python-mutagen

there are extra notes on things to get to make it build right here: Métamorphose : A File and Folder Renamer - Help
Run porticus and search all ports for wxpython (which hopefully will include the wxgtk python module) - In terms of mutagen, you will can find that in porticus (just search for mutagen) as well which should install any other dependancies. Imaging I couldn't find, but it may be included in the base python package, I just don't know.

You may need to install wxgtk which you can find on Porticus - it's possible that you need wxpython for the python wxwidgets interface and then wxgtk installed for access to those libraries.

My Macs: Late 2013 rMBP w/ 750m; Mac mini G4, 1.25 GHz, 512m ram (server); Late 2011 11" MBA, 1.8GHz i7, 4Gig Ram, 256Gig SSD, HD3000; Powerbook 12" G4 1.33GHz running Debian as a server; Apple TV (1080p version)
QUOTE Thanks