View Single Post
LDJ

LDJ is on a distinguished road

Hi guys, I've heard a lot of discussion (on both this site and others) about the Glossy MacBook Pro screen VS the Anti-Glare screen, and really, none seem to come to a definative conclusion, (which makes me wonder for what hope this thread has ) so I was wondering, which one would be a wiser choice?

I like the glossy screens a fair bit, and won't be using my MBP outsite a lot, but if the glare issues are anywhere near as bad as I've heard, I think that I should be shot for even considering buying one.

On the other hand, I've also heard as to how bad the anti-glare screens look in terms of colour (excuse my Australian spelling of colour/color) quality, vibrancy, crispness, etc. - And this would also be a major killer for me too. (I mean, at least with the glossy, I can move somewhere were it's less bright)

I'm going down to an Apple store (not very widespread in my state) on either the 25th or 26th of June, and will compare them myself too, but this doesn't really illustrate how they'll look out in daily life (school, home, etc.)

So to anyone who has some experience with both screen versions of the current MacBook Pros, could you help me out here?

Thanks so much guys

Liam
QUOTE Thanks