View Single Post
MYSPOTZ007

MYSPOTZ007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomeroy View Post
In Leopard the annotate in the Tools Menu is for PDF's, To Annotate an image you will have to add it to the tool bar by Right clicking on the tool bar and choosing "Customize Toolbar". Drag the "Annotate" button to the toolbar and then it is available for images by clicking and holding for a second. In Snow Leopard clicking on the annotate button will cause all the different Annotating options to appear at the bottom of Preview.

You can make some pretty nice Photo cards from the "Stationery" that is built into Mail, You can print it out or send as email. iPhoto also does cards that you can have printed professionally or print out yourself.
*****Well this worked perfectly... I'm working on a Macbook that I wanted to add text to a photo on my 3Gs.... Like I posted.. Worked perfectly and thank you for teaching me a thing or two on my Mac. It's so true, there are so many things you can do on a Mac, that you never really know until you come to a forum like this to find out!! Thank you too Mac Forum.
QUOTE Thanks