View Single Post
XJ-linux

XJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBookAir5,2:10.9.4-MacMini3,1:10.9.4-iPhone6,1:7.1.2

Thanks skybolt, much appreciated. Mom is in her late Sixties and though technically savvy, she does not want to take an inordinate amount of time to learn how to use what should be basic intuitive features on her new phone. Something where she can get to email, calendar, browser, voice mail and GPS fairly quickly is perfect for her. I think she said something like, "If I have to work to use it, then it's not really making my life any easier, is it?" She runs Windows, so I'm pretty sure she won't care about iTunes integration, or compatibility with Apple applications. Sounds like another vote for the Incredible.

"Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly." Henry Spencer
QUOTE Thanks